Rants from the Floribbean

11.14.2005

Weekend recap - READ THIS FIRST

The past 2 weekends sure have been busy down here in The Floribbean. Chip and I both had friends from home come down to visit.

The weekend of November 4 Chip's friend Bill Geffken came to visit from the Poconos. Chip and Bill met years ago when they both worked for Fitzmaurice Community Services in Strousburg, PA.

Billy got the Largo tour which included our neighborhood bar, Goose's, An all-day men's bonding fishing excursion and lots of football, boxing and beers.

They had a great time. As you can probably tell I did not witness much of the weekend so I can't write about it, but here are a few pics :)


Billy with his stringer.

The long oval plate is filled with fish fillets the boys caught that day. SO GOOD!!

Chip was able to rig the cable so we could sit outside, light a fire and watch the Eagles lose to the Redskins.

continued....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home