AWESOME
A couple of years ago Susan and Tara forced me to go to a "party" where women can get "stuff"....I am not sure who is reading this so I am trying to make it as vague as possible, and of course look totally innocent.
So like I said, Susan and Tara made me go to this party. The woman hosting was THE MOST obnoxious human being any of us had ever encountered in our entire lives. She wore a headset and just kept yelling in it all night. We left the party with a VERY bad headache but also with some VERY funny stories. Some of you may have heard them over the years.
Well, last night Chip and I flip on Wife Swap and who is the obnoxious woman being swapped with the down home southern lady? Its our Party Host Melissa Kraut (or something like that). It took me a minute to figure out it was her, but whoa did I have a flashback once everything clicked.
I still have a headache.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home