Population Growth Update
Lots of Baby News to report today:
First up: Caroline Elizabeth Mason was born at 7:36 pm last night (3/28/06) she weighed in at 6 lbs, 7 ozs and is 18 inches long. She has a head full of Blonde hair. Everyone is doing great. No pictures yet as Mom and Dad are still at the hospital I will post pics of Caroline as soon as I get them.
Next Sue and Mike Fleming welcomed Joshua Ezekiel Fleming on March 17th - now this kid was born on a good day!! Zeke was born at 9:12 pm, and was 7lbs. 9oz., 20 inches long. Sue and I worked together at GSI.
Michael and Ramsey Thierbach are also due to have their little girl any day now. Michael attended Purdue with me. The two of us and Missy and Sam were quite a 4some in West Lafayette. I couldn't be happier for him.
Thad and Debra Davis are also having a girl. Here is a link to their blog that has a cool 3-D ultrasound of her.
That is the fertility report for the day :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home