Rants from the Floribbean

4.06.2006

Do you know anything about Student Loan Consolidation?

Attending Purdue is not cheap. I acquired quite a bit of debt for my education. I also acquired a very bad interest rate: 7.25%. I have called American Education Services and asked for them to re-consolidate my loan so that I can get a lower interest rate. Unfortunately when I consolidated my loans after school I was locked into this high rate and can not re-consolidate again. Poor choice on my part I know, but I had no idea what I was doing and made a very uneducated decision.

I am looking for some advice on how to lower this interest rate. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 Comments:

At 4/06/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya check out my blog you might find some relevant info there. I am always updating it.

http://www.consolidatecreditandloans.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home