Rants from the Floribbean

4.19.2006

Spring has Sprung...

For you Northerners anyway, its been spring down here since last fall :)

I was fortunate enough to make a quick trip home this past weekend. I got a chance to spend a night with some of my girls and also a couple days with my family. It was really nice to be home and spend a holiday with the people I love and care about so much.

Besides my recent travels and the baby boom not much else has been going on. My job continues to rock and the weather is steadily warming up down here. I think in the next few weeks we will hit constant 90 degree days. But hey, I live 1.5 miles from the beach - what else could I want :)

There are lots of things coming up on the horizon so the blog should have some good reading again in the next few weeks.

I am attaching some new pictures of the kittens. Elphie is progressing nicely. She is eating on her own and also "pooping in the box" like a big girl. Her little brother Fiyero has not advanced quite as well. Like all men he has mastered the bathroom but can't manage to figure out how to eat on his own and still wants to be bottle fed. Interesting how similar boys are no matter what species we talk about ;) I hope he catches on soon as Elphie is really growing at leaps and bounds now that she is eating on her own.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home